Service repair no - 33.35.07
1. Remove slave cylinder.
See Repair, Slave
2. Withdraw rubber boot.
pressure air to fluid inlet if necessary.
6. Withdraw spring.
8. Clean all components thoroughly using new
hydraulic fluid, and dry using lint-free cloth.
9. Examine cylinder bore and piston which must be
free from corrosion, scores and ridges.
10. Replace seal and rubber boot using appropriate
NOTE: Cleanliness is essential, ensure
11. Fit bleed valve. Do not overtighten.
13. Fit seal into piston groove, lip of seal towards
fluid inlet end of cylinder.
14. Enter piston assembly, spring first, into cylinder
bore. Ensure that seal lip does not fold back.
15. Secure with circlip.