7. Fit the master cylinder and fixings.
9. Raise fasica fuse box panel.
10. Fit fluid pipe to master cylinder.
See Bleed Hydraulic System
RELEASE BEARING ASSEMBLY
Service repair no - 33.10.07
1. Remove gearbox.
See MANUAL GEARBOX,
Repair, R380 Manual Gearbox
2. Remove clutch slave cylinder.
3. Withdraw retainer staple.
4. Withdraw bearing and sleeve. If required, press
bearing off sleeve. Fit replacement bearing with
5. Remove spring clip and fixings.
7. Smear pivot with grease and fit release lever and
retain with spring clip and bolt.
8. Smear release bearing sleeve inner diameter
with molybdenum disulphide base grease.
9. Reverse removal procedure. 1 to 4.