MANIFOLD AND EXHAUST SYSTEM
EXHAUST MANIFOLD - Tdi
Service repair no - 30.15.10
1. Disconnect battery negative lead.
3. Release dip stick tube from cylinder block.
5. Remove the two bolts and two nuts securing the
intake manifold to the cylinder head and
6. Remove air filter inlet pipe to turbo unit.
8. Disconnect the EGR pipe from the inlet manifold
9. Remove the three fixings at the exhaust pipe
10. Release the turbo charger oil pipes from the
11. Remove the turbo boost pipes.
12. Remove seven bolts securing the exhaust
manifold, release the heater rail and remove the
13. Remove four bolts and disconnect diaphragm
rod from manifold, and remove turbo charger if
14. Reverse removal procedure. 1 to 12. Use a new
manifold and exhaust flange gaskets.
15. Reconnect battery negative lead. Start engine
and check for leaks.