Service repair no - 19.55.01
WARNING: Ensure that fuel handling
carrying out following instructions.
CAUTION: Before disconnecting any part
components to prevent ingress of foreign matter
1. Depressurise fuel system. Disconnect battery
2. Syphon fuel tank into a suitable container that
can be sealed afterwards.
3. Remove carpet loadspace floor and tailgate.
5. Remove access panel.
anti-roll [sway] bar straps.
9. Remove rear anti-roll [sway] bar straps, and
allow bar to swing down clear of tank.
10. Remove tank filler and vent hoses at fuel tank.
fuel tank strap.
12. Disconnect evaporative control pipe at green
end of ’speedfit’ connector.
NOTE: To disconnect ’speedfit’ connector,
on collet and simultaneously pull pipe from