DIFFERENTIAL LOCK WARNING LAMP SWITCH
Service repair no - 41.20.36
NOTE: This procedure is only necessary
1. Move differential lock selector fork to differential
2. Connect a 12V test lamp and battery to
differential lock warning lamp switch.
3. Screw switch in until test lamp is illuminated then
screw switch in a further 1/2 turn; tighten locknut.
4. Disengage differential lock, check that test lamp
5. Remove test lamp.
HIGH/LOW SELECTOR LINKAGE
Service repair no - 41.20.46
1. Disconnect battery negative lead.
6. Remove 2 screws securing relay/fuse panel and
collect 2 spacers.
7. Release bulkhead carpet from LH side of tunnel
and move aside.
8. Remove 2 bolts securing hand-brake lever to
body and move aside.
9. Remove 13 screws securing tunnel cover.
10. Release and remove tunnel cover.