Operation & Maintenance Manual──LG956L Wheel Loader
to the environmental conditions and calculate the real power under the current environmental
condition according to the power correcting table in
Diesel Engine Usage and
Maintenance User Manual
3.2.1 Check before Starting
z Check the bottom and surrounding of the machine to see whether there are lost of bolts, dirt, oil,
coolant leak, or broken parts. Check the status of accessories and hydraulic parts.
z Check before Starting:
1) Check the fuel in the fuel tank. Refer to
3.6.2 Adding Fuel to Fuel Tank
2) Check the hydraulic oil in hydraulic oil tank. Refer to
3.6.5 Adding Oil to Hydraulic
in this chapter.
3) Check the engine oil in the engine oil pan. Refer to
3.6.1 Fuel Supplying of Engine
4) Open the water tank cover to check the water level in the water tank.
5) Check the brake oil in the oil bowl of the brake booster pump.
6) Check the seal ability of the oil pipe, water pipe, air pipe and other parts.
7) Check the seal ability of the hydraulic pipes and the surrounding pipes.
8) Check the wire connection of the storage battery.
9) Check the pressure of the tire to see whether it is normal. Please refer to
10) Check the control levers (or handles) to see whether they are sensitive and in the neutral
11) Adjust the seat position to sit comfortably. Please refer to
1.2.10 Adjustment of Cab’s
in this chapter.
12) Check the safety belt (if assembled) and other safety equipment for good working order.
13) Start the full checking list the engine only after completing.
3.2.2 Engine Starting
Points for attention of starting engine:
z Make sure all the control levers are in the neutral position before starting; make sure the gear
control lever is in neutral position, and put the switch in its original position.
z Step on the accelerator slowly when starting to prevent breaking parts.
z Follow the correct starting steps to start the engine.