CHASSIS AND BODY
REAR DOOR LOCK AND HANDLE ASSEMBLY
Service repair no - 76.37.48
Outside door release handle to lock
1. Disconnect connecting rod at rear of door outer
2. Rotate rod to adjust operating length as
required, so that door release occurs before
REAR DOOR GLASS AND REGULATOR
Service repair no - 76.31.02 / 76.31.46
1. Fully close window and secure with tape.
See Rear Door - Trim
4. Remove sill button.
Repair, Window Lift Motor - Rear Doors
7. Remove four window regulator screws with
8. Disengage lifting arm stud from channel and
remove window regulator.