CHASSIS AND BODY
FRONT DOOR GLASS AND REGULATOR
Service repair no - 76.31.01 / 76.31.45
1. Fully close window and secure with tape to
prevent window from dropping.
2. Remove trim panel.
See Front Door Trim
3. Remove vapour barrier.
Repair, Window Lift Motor - Front Doors
5. Remove 4 window regulator retaining bolts with
shakeproof washers from door panel.
6. Remove 2 screws with shakeproof washers
retaining lower window lift channel. Slide
7. Disengage lifting arm stud from upper lifting
channel. Remove window regulator through
8. Remove exterior driving mirror.
9. Remove waist rail seal from top of door.
10. Remove bolt, shakeproof and plain washer from
both end faces of door which secure door frame.
11. Remove bolt, spring and plain washer from
recessed hole under mirror mounting plate.
12. Remove bolt spring and plain washer securing
each lower side of door frame.
13. Remove glass and frame out of door panel.
16. Reverse removal procedure. When fitting door
frame align to suit door opening. Then tighten