REPLACING INTERMEDIATE PLATE
Service repair no - 44.20.11
1. Remove gearbox and transfer box assembly.
See ZF Auto with Borg Warner Transfer
2. Place gearbox on bench. Remove torque
converter using torque converter handles
3. Remove twelve bolts (inner ring pattern).
4. Remove bell housing and pump assembly from
gearbox case, discard gasket.
5. Remove eight bolts from rear of pump.
other, tap pump to free pump assembly from
7. Remove ’O’ ring from pump housing and
8. Place bell housing and intermediate plate
assembly on bench.