OIL INLET SEALING RINGS
Service repair no - 44.20.13
1. Site vehicle on ramp. Disconnect battery
2. Drain gearbox oil into a container.
3. Discard sump plug seal.
9. Clean surfaces using a lint-free rag. Ensure no
damage has occurred to mounting face of case.
10. Remove eight circlips and springs from gearbox.
NOTE: If damage has occurred replace
See ZF Auto with Borg Warner
13. Using LST 113 fit new seals.
front and four long ones at rear.
15. Fit eight circlips to retain compression springs.
shift fork. Fit thirteen bolts loosely.
17. Place setting gauge LST 109 in position. Press
control unit against tool, tighten thirteen bolts to