SENSORS - ABS - REAR WHEELS
Service repair no - 70.65.31
1. Raise vehicle on a 2 post ramp.
3. Remove 3 bolts securing each brake disc
backplate to hub assemblies.
4. Remove both back plates.
outer ends of axle.
6. Carefully prise both sensors from hub
7. Release 4 clips securing sensor harness to axle.
9. Release 3 cable ties securing harness to chassis
10. Disconnect sensor multiplug.
12. Position harness and sensor assembly to vehicle
and connect multiplug.
13. Apply grease to both sensors.
16. Secure harness to axle with clips.
secure with bolts.
19. Fit rear wheels and tighten to 130 Nm (95 lbf.ft)
20. Lower vehicle.