11. Position modulator to mounting bracket and
12. Fit modulator to mounting bracket and tighten
nuts to 9 Nm (7 lbf.ft) .
13. Connect 2 multiplugs to rear of modulator.
ensuring pipes are connected to their correct
17. Tighten all unions to 14 Nm (10 lbf.ft) .
NOTE: To ensure correct operation, the
BRAKE CALIPER - FRONT
Service repair no - 70.55.02
1. Loosen front road wheel nuts.
WARNING: Support on safety stands.
3. Remove road wheel.
4. Remove split pins from pad retaining pins.
10. Loosen brake pipe union and disconnect from
11. Plug brake pipe and caliper connections.