SWITCH - DIFFERENTIAL LOCK WARNING LAMP
Service repair no - 41.20.34
1. Remove battery cover.
7. Remove 2 screws securing relay/fuse panel and
collect 2 spacers.
8. Release bulkhead carpet from LH side of tunnel
and move aside.
9. Remove 2 bolts securing hand-brake lever to
body and move aside.
10. Remove 13 screws securing tunnel cover.
12. Disconnect Lucars from differential lock warning
13. Loosen and remove switch.
NOTE: Locknut fitted in place of spacer on
14. Remove locknut/spacer from switch.
15. Clean switch, locknut/spacer and mating face on
16. Fit locknutnut/spacer to switch with counterbore
on spacer positioned towards switch head.
NOTE: To ensure that the switch setting is