POTENTIOMETER - THROTTLE
Service repair no - 19.30.14
NOTE: The throttle potentiometer is an
1. With assistance remove 2 nuts and bolts
securing throttle pedal to body.
2. Disconnect multiplug from throttle potentiometer
and remove throttle pedal.
NOTE: From Vin 607225 a three track
potentiometers cannot be fitted to vehicles
3. Connect multiplug to throttle potentiometer.
and bolts to 25 Nm (18 lbf.ft).
PUMP - FUEL
Service repair no - 19.45.08
1. Remove fuel tank. See this Section.
2. Using LRT-19-009 remove locking ring from fuel
3. Remove fuel pump from tank and discard
4. Clean pump housing and mating face on fuel
5. Fit seal to pump housing.
7. Fit fuel tank. See this Section.