25. Using sequence shown, progressively tighten
bolts to 25 Nm (18 lbf.ft).
26. Lubricate a new camshaft rear oil seal with
engine oil, fit seal using a suitable mandrel.
27. Fit rocker shaft ensuring it is located on dowel, fit
new bolts and working from the centre outwards,
28. Fit new ’O’ ring to injector harness multiplug, fit
harness and connect injector multiplugs.
29. Fit cylinder head gasket. See this Section.
injector rockers must be adjusted.
31. Rotate engine clockwise until No. 1 injector lobe
is at full lift.
32. Rotate rocker adjusting screw clockwise until the
injector plunger is felt to bottom out.
33. Rotate rocker adjusting screw anti-clockwise 1
complete turn to give plunger the required bump
34. Carry out above procedure for the remaining 4
35. After completion of rocker adjustment, slowly
rotate engine clockwise 2 complete turns by
PULLEY - CRANKSHAFT
Service repair no - 12.21.01
1. Remove underbelly panel. See CHASSIS AND
2. Remove radiator. See COOLING SYSTEM,
3. Using a 15 mm ring spanner release the
auxiliary drive belt tensioner.
4. Remove auxiliary drive belt.
secure with 2 bolts.
7. Remove and discard crankshaft pulley bolt.
Remove crankshaft pulley.
8. Remove 2 bolts and remove LRT-51-003 .