TIBURON(GK) > 2003 > G 2.7 V6 DOHC > Driveshaft and axle > Driveshaft Assembly > Center Bearing
1. Using the special tool (09517-43001), disassemble the center bearing bracket from the inner shaft.
2. Using the special tools (09216-21100, 09495-33100), press out the center bearing from the outside to the
inside direction of the center bearingbracket as shown in the illustration.
1. Check the inner shaft for damage, bending or rust.
2. Check the inner shaft splines for wear or damage.
3. Check the center bearing for scoring, discoloration and roughness of the roller journals moving surfaces.
1. Apply multipurpose grease to the center bearing and inside the center bearing bracket.
2. Using the special tool (09495-33100), press the center bearing into the center bearing bracket.