Check the engine coolant pipe and hose for cracks, damage and restrictions. Replace if necessary.
Fit the O-ring in the groove of the engine coolant inlet pipe end. Wet the periphery of the O-ring with water and
TIBURON(GK) > 2003 > G 2.7 V6 DOHC > Engine Mechanical System > Cooling System > Engine
COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR REPLACEMENT
1. Drain the engine coolant.
2. Remove the engine harness after disconnecting the ground cable of the battery.
3. Remove the engine coolant sensor.
1. Apply sealant to the sensor's threads. Tighten it to the specified torque.
2. Connect the coolant sensor to the harness.
3. Connect the ground cable of battery.
4. Refill radiator with the coolant.
1. Do not apply oil or grease to the engine coolant pipe O-ring.
2. Keep the engine coolant pipe connections free of sand, dust, etc.
3. Insert the engine coolant pipe into the end of the engine coolant pump inlet.
4. Whenever installing the engine coolant inlet pipe, always replace the O-ring with a new one.