Relief Plunger and Spring
1. Check the relief plunger for smooth operation.
2. Check the relief spring for deformation or breaks.
Oil Filter Bracket
1. Make sure that there is no damage on the surface that mates with the oil filter.
2. Check the oil filter bracket for oil leaks or cracks.
Oil pressure Switch
1. Check the continuity between the terminal and the body with an ohmmeter.
If there is no continuity, replace the oil pressure switch.
2. Check the continuity between the terminal and the body when the fine wire is pushed. If there is continuity
even when the fine wire is pushed,replace the switch.
3. If there is no continuity when a 50 kpa (7 psi) vacuum is applied through the oil hole, the switch is operating