SUPPLEMENTARY RESTRAINT SYSTEM
6. Release airbag module from fascia panel.
CAUTION: Do not allow the airbag module
7. Carefully and without pullling on connector
remove airbag module.
CAUTION: Store the airbag module in
NOTE: If airbag module is to be replaced
8. Reverse removal procedure.
CAUTION: Take care not to cross thread
10. Check Supplementary Restraint System using
Service repair no - 76.74.04
1. Disconnect battery negative lead.
reservoir clamp and lift reservoir to provide
3. Disconnect multiplug from sensor
CAUTION: Ensure airbag harness
4. Use special socket, remove 2 screws securing
crash sensor to body.
5. Remove crash sensor.
6. Reverse removal procedure.
Ensure multiplug is fully engaged on sensor and
8. Check Supplementary Restraint System using