CAUTION: Do not remove sector shaft
are worn fit a new steering box.
21. Remove dirt excluder, circlip and seal from input
shaft housing bore.
CAUTION: The use of a seal puller is
22. Discard all rubber seals and provide
NOTE: A rubber seal is fitted behind
Steering box casing
23. Examine piston bore for scoring and wear.
Sector shaft assembly
26. Check there is no side play on roller.
Check adjuster end float. Fit new adjuster if end
29. Examine bearing areas on shaft for excessive
30. Examine gear teeth for uneven or excessive