REAR AXLE AND FINAL DRIVE
8. Clean hub and fit inner and outer bearing tracks.
9. Pack hub inner bearing with grease and fit to
10. With lip side leading fit a new seal flush with rear
face of hub. Using service tool LRT-54-003 seal
11. Assemble brake disc to the hub, line up
reassembly marks. Applying Loctite 270, fit and
12. If necessary, where applicable, renew sensor
ring studs applying Loctite 270 to threads. Fit
Nm. Ensuring it is correctly fitted to avoid tooth
13. Pack hub outer bearing with grease and fit to
14. Fit rear hub assembly.
See Repair, Rear Hub