Service repair no - 26.50.01
WARNING: Disconnect battery negative
1. Drain engine cooling system.
2. Remove top hose radiator to thermostat.
4. Slacken water pump and power steering pump
pully retaining bolts.
5. Remove drive belt.
tensioner from retaining stud.
8. Disconnect hose thermostat to bottom hose,
release hose from clip on water pump and move
9. Remove water pump pulley.
10. Remove power steering pump pulley.
11. Remove 8 bolts securing water pump, noting
location of 3 through bolts.
12. Withdraw pump and gasket, clean all gasket
material from mating surfaces.
13. Refit water pump in reverse order to removal
using new gasket.
Service repair no - 26.40.01
1. Drain cooling system.
2. Disconnect radiator top hose.
turbo intercooler connections from radiator ends.
NOTE: Oil spillage will occur when
6. Disconnect expansion tank bleed hose from
7. Remove radiator securing brackets from each
8. Remove radiator unit by lifting from its location.
Check condition of rubber mounting pads.
9. Check radiator sealing strips are securely
10. Transfer oil cooler adaptors if fitting new radiator.
30 Nm, before fitting fan blades
12. Check all connections for leaks.