EGR THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR
Service repair no - 19.30.14
1. Remove 2 screws securing throttle position
sensor mounting plate to injection pump.
2. Disconnect throttle position sensor multiplug
3. Remove throttle position sensor assembly.
4. Locate throttle position sensor assembly on
injection pump and fit and tighten screws.
5. Connect multiplug.
Adjustment, EGR Throttle Position sensor
Service repair no - 19.60.10
1. Remove oil filler cap and remove sound
deadening pad from top of engine.
2. Remove high pressure pipe from relevant
injector and injection pump.
3. Disconnect spill return hose(s) from injector.
the ingress of dirt and foreign matter.
5. Remove nut securing injector clamp plate to
6. Remove injector.
7. Reverse removal procedure. Renew copper
washer on injector. Tighten injector clamp plate