12. Clean mating face of alternator and vacuum
13. Fit vacuum pump to alternator and tighten bolts
to 10 Nm (7 lbf.ft) .
14. Position alternator and connect multiplug.
vacuum pump and secure clip.
16. With assistance align alternator to mounting
bracket and fit but do not tighten bolt.
17. Fit bolt securing support stay to alternator and
tighten to 25 Nm (18 lbf.ft) .
18. Tighten alternator to mounting bracket bolt to 45
Nm (33 lbf.ft).
19. Using new ’O’ ring, fit and tighten lubrication pipe
union to 10 Nm (8 lbf.ft) .
20. Connect lead to alternator and tighten nut to 6
Nm (4.4 lbf.ft) .
21. Fit auxilliary drive belt tensioner and tighten bolt
to 50 Nm (37 lbf.ft) .
22. Fit auxilliary drive belt. See this Section.
HORN - LH
Service repair no - 86.30.10
1. Remove LH headlamp. See this Section.
2. Disconnect horn multiplug.
4. Position horn, tighten securing and connect
5. Fit LH headlamp. See this Section.