1. Disconnect both battery leads, negative lead
2. Raise side of vehicle.
7. Remove both wiper arms. See WIPERS AND
8. Remove front screen.
10. Release sealant securing front edge of roof.
11. Insert wedges into top of both ’B/C’ posts. This
will allow access for removal of screen aperture.
12. With assistance remove screen aperture.
13. Prepare and clean panel joint faces.
to top edge of aperture.
NOTE: When refitting, ensure screen
15. When applying sealant to top edge of aperture,
the correct colour sealant must be used, see
NOTE: White roof vehicles use a white