CHASSIS AND BODY
11. Remove 2 screws securing fuse cover and
12. Remove 7 screws securing lower edge of fascia
13. Remove footwell cover retaining plates.
NOTE: Do not carry out further
15. Remove 21 screws and release air duct cover.
cable and duct cover.
17. Fit air distribution cable to duct cover and fit
inner cable to vent flap trunnion.
18. Tighten vent flap trunnion screw to 6 Nm (4
lbf.ft) and bend cable end to secure.
19. Fit duct cover to lower fascia and fit and tighten
20. Check condition of seal between heater and
lower fascia, if damaged replace.
21. Carefully fit lower fascia panel and ensure
harness route is correct.
22. Secure lower fascia panel with screws and
tighten nuts to 10 Nm (7 lbf.ft).
23. Fit fuse cover and secure with screws.
position and close footwell vent.
26. Connect air distribution cable to lever, tighten
grub screw and outer cable clamp.
27. Fit end cap to fascia and secure with screws.
and closing panel.
32. Fit knobs to air vent control levers.
35. Connect battery negative lead. See