12. Knock back staking and using a suitable socket,
remove and discard hub nut.
13. Remove washer from hub.
15. Remove outer bearing and spacer from hub.
17. Remove inner and outer bearing tracks from
18. Clean hub and bearing locations.
LRT-54-003 and LRT-99-003.
22. Clean stub axle.
bearing to hub.
24. Position LRT-54-019 over hub nut threads on
25. Fit hub assembly to stub axle, remove
26. Fit washer and new hub nut and tighten to 30
Nm (22 lbf.ft).
27. Rotate and push/pull hub to setle bearings.
Tighten hub nut to 210 Nm (150 lbf.ft).
28. To check drive shaft end float, mount a dial
gauge using bracket LRT-99-503 to driving
29. Ensure dial gauge is contacting hub nut face.
31. If end float is present refer to table for correct
spacer and change spacer as necessary.
32. When no end float is evident, remove the dial
gauge and mounting bracket.
33. Stake the hub nut.
bolts to 65 Nm (48 lbf.ft).
37. Fit original shim(s) to drive shaft and secure with
38. Position brake caliper to hub, align fixings, fit
bolts and tighten to 82 Nm (60 lbf.ft).
39. Remove plugs from brake pipe connections.
CAUTION: Use 2 spanners when
41. Remove brake hose clamp from jump hose.
43. Fit road wheel, remove axle stand and tighten
wheel nuts to 130 Nm (95 lbf.ft).
44. Operate foot brake to locate brake pads before
taking vehicle on road.