GASKET - INLET MANIFOLD
Service repair no - 30.15.08.01
NOTE: The following procedure covers
NOTE: EU3 Engine in main illustration, Pre
1. Remove and discard 2 Allen screws securing
EGR pipe or EGR cooler to exhaust manifold.
2. Remove bolt securing EGR pipe to cylinder
head, (if fitted)
3. Disconnect multiplug from IAT and MAP sensor.
manifold. and remove cooler.
5. Remove bolt securing engine dipstick tube to
6. Release and remove engine dipstick tube.
10. Remove manifold gasket.
1. Clean inlet manifold and mating face, clean
mating faces of EGR pipe, exhaust manifold and
2. Fit new gasket.
centre outwards, fit inlet manifold nuts and bolts
4. Connect glow plug leads.
tighten bolt to 10 Nm (7 lbf.ft) .
8. Position fuel cooler and tighten bolts to 25 Nm
(18 lbf.ft) .
9. Connect multiplug to IAT and MAP sensor.
10. Position EGR pipe or EGR cooler to exhaust
manifold and using new Allen screws tighten to
11. Fit EGR pipe clamp to cylinder head, (if fitted)
and tighten bolt to 10 Nm (7 lbf.ft) .