TIBURON(GK) > 2003 > G 2.7 V6 DOHC > Body Electrical System > Audio > Audio Unit > Repair
1. Disconnect the negative(-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the center facia panel and disconnect the wire connectors.
3. Remove the 4 screws holding the audio and multi-gauge unit then remove the audio assembly.
4. Installation is the reverse of removal.
AUTO CD CHANGER
1. Remove the right side quarter trim.
2. Remove the auto CD changer from the right side quarter panel.
TAPE HEAD AND CAPSTAN CLEANING
1. To obtain optimum performance, clean the head, and capstan as often as necessary, depending on frequency
of use and tape cleanness.
2. To clean the tape head and capstan, use a cotton swab dipped in ordinary rubbing alcohol. Wipe the head