1. Move A/T lever to "P" position to set the key lock cam and the shift lock cam as shown in the figure.
(1) Check that the key lock cam is located at "B" by the detent pin.
(2) Check that the shift lock cam is located at "A".
2. Check that the key cylinder is at "LOCK".
PROCEDURE FOR ADJUSTING SHIFT LOCK AND KEY LOCK CABLE
1. Check that each lock cam is as shown in the figure.
2. Install the shift lock and key lock cable in position. In this case, the shift lock cable must be fixed to the brake
pedal and the key lock cable must be fixed to the key cylinder.
3. Temporarily install each cable to the A/T lever assembly as shown in the figure. Securely insert the cable end
into the fixing pin of each cam.
4. Slightly pull the shift lock cable in the direction "E".
5. After checking that the portion of the cable end touches the cable fixing pin, fix with the self-tapping bolt.
6. Slightly push the key lock cam to direction "Q".
7. Slightly pull the key lock cable in the direction "G" to stretch the cable. Then fix the cable with the self-tapping
8. Check that the key lock and the shift lock cable are secure.