CHASSIS AND BODY
27. Remove protective coverings and tape.
28. Pierce top and pre-cut nozzle to sealer cartridge,
remove lid and shake out crystals and install
29. Apply a continuous bead of adhesive sealant
around the glass as shown. Vertical edge of
30. Remove protective covering (RED) from side
finisher sealing strip.
31. With assistance: Attach suction cups to glass
and lift into position, carefully align the indicators
NOTE: The finisher on later vehicles will
32. Align cut outs with the supports and push
finisher fully onto the glass. Use a wooden block
33. Refit ’A’ post finishers and interior mirror.