Service repair no - 12.60.44
1. Drain engine oil
See SECTION 10,
Maintenance, Under Vehicle Maintenance
2. Fit drain plug. Tighten to
3. If fitted, disconnect low oil level sensor multiplug.
4. Remove bolt securing dipstick tube to rocker
5. Working form the centre outwards, progressively
loosen and remove 17 bolts securing sump.
6. Remove all traces of sealant from mating
surfaces of sump, cylinder block and front cover,
7. Degrease mating surfaces of sump, cylinder
block and front cover.
8. Apply RTV Hylosil White sealant to mating
surface of sump.
9. Position sump, tighten bolts finger tight.
10. Tighten bolts progressively in sequence shown.
11. Fit bolt securing dipstick tube to rocker cover.