HYDRAULIC SYSTEM - BLEED
Service repair no - 33.15.01
CAUTION: Ensure the fluid in the reservoir
procedure using new brake fluid.
CAUTION: Brake fluid will damage paint
1. Top up clutch system reservoir.
WARNING: Do not work on or under a
3. Remove dust cap, connect bleed tube to bleed
screw and submerge free end into a clear
4. Loosen bleed screw, then apply steady pressure
to the clutch pedal, depressing it through its full
5. Repeat the procedure until a flow of clean,
air-free fluid is purged into the container.
6. Hold pedal down and tighten bleed screw to 9
Nm (7 lbf.ft).
7. Check and top up reservoir.
CAUTION: Never re-use fluid that has been
8. Remove stands and lower vehicle.