WIPERS AND WASHERS
1. Operate screen washer and switch on wipers.
Check washer jets are correctly aimed and
2. Repeat operation for rear screen
3. Check all wiper blades for condition and signs of
splits or damage.
4. Check security of wiper arms.
1. With the vehicle stationary, apply handbrake and
check for correct operation. See BRAKES,
2. Release handbrake and check for correct
NOTE: Any adjustment required as a result
should not be carried out without the
Adjust handbrake (First 12,000 miles/12 months
1. Adjust handbrake cable. See BRAKES,
NOTE: Additional time is built into the first