TIBURON(GK) > 2003 > G 2.7 V6 DOHC > Clutch System > Clutch System > Clutch Pedal > Repair
1. Remove the cotter pin, washer and clevis pin.
2. Remove the clutch pedal mounting bolt.
1. Installation is the reverse of removal.
2. Apply multi-purpose grease to the bushings.
3. Apply multi-purpose grease to the clevis pin and washer.
4. Install the push rod to the clutch pedal.
5. Adjust the clutch pedal clevis pin play.
1. Check the clutch pedal shaft and bushing for wear.
2. Check the clutch pedal for bending or distortion.
3. Check the return spring for damage or deterioration.
4. Check the clutch pedal pad for damage or wear.
IGNITION LOCK SWITCH INSPECTION